Filter Cartridges (Absolute Pleated)
The nominal rated filter cartridges of Twin Filter are true depth filters. These cartridges are available in different types: wound and spun bonded. Our wound cartridges are manufactured with a choice of media, from the most common polypropylene to glass fibre for high temperature applications. The spun bonded cartridges are thermally bonded micro fibres and contain no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders. The nominal rated cartridges are rated from 0.5 to 150 micron.
- The depth filter technique gives a high dirt holding capacity which results in a longer lifetime.
- Continuous wind pattern on all lengths of cartridges eliminates irregular joints an increases effective filtration area.
- Wide chemical compatibility.
- Thermo bonded end cap for maximum chemical and temperature compatibility.
- Especially designed for the high demanding offshore industry.
- Complete range both in cartridge size and micron ratings to cover all filtration needs in oilfield industry.
- Quality assured all nominal cartridges.
- Retrofi ts for all types and brands.
- World wide stocking of most common types.
- True-graded density captures particles throughout entire filter depth
- Completion fluids
- Work over fluids
- Gravel pack fluids
- Waste water treatment
- Fuel oil
- Amines & Glycols
- Process water
- Prefiltration RO
10", 20", 29¼", 29½", 30", 40"
0.5 – 100 micron
Outside Diameter (OD)
plug in type "222" (type 226, DOE)
Max. Working Temp
176°F (80 °C)
Max. Differential Pressure
2.5 bar (40 Psi) @ 122°F (50°C)
Max. Working Pressure
4.1 bar (60 Psi) @ ambient temperature
Part no.: TFOB 40-2OF/RF
Filling rate media: 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)